Scotland's Air Quality: who, why and how?
- Do you access Scottish Air Quality Information?
- Would you like to be part of important research exploring why and how the Scottish public use air quality information?
Then we would like to hear from you!
The short online questionnaire will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and particpants will be entered into a prize draw to win a £30 Amazon gift card!
If you do not have time now, please click yes and bookmark the link to do it later
Air pollution levels across Scotland updated hourly
Summary of latest air pollution levelsLow pollution in most local authorities except:
- No Data in Angus
- No Data in West Lothian
1 2 3 Low
4 5 6 Moderate
7 8 9 High
10 Very high
Air Pollution level Changes due to lockdown
This analysis has been produced to identify the impact that Covid-19 lockdown measures has had on ambient air quality data. The analysis compares modelled Business As Usual (BAU) concentrations and measured concentrations. More analysis and detailed explanation of the analysis is available.
- Scotland’s Air Quality Database: Who, Why and How? 7th July 2020
- COVID 19 lockdown – Time Variance analysis of air quality in Scotland - UPDATED 27.5.2020 28th May 2020
- COVID 19 lockdown – Time Variance analysis of air quality in Scotland 5th May 2020
Air Pollution Detectives
Know & Respond
Get the app
Download our free app for iPhone and Android giving you the latest air pollution information wherever you are.
Air Pollution Forecast