The Scottish Government has recently invited Scottish Local Authorities to apply for air quality funding for 2011/12.
The invitation comprises of three sections relating to:
- Action plan measures/retrofitting scheme,
- vehicle emission testing and
- monitoring, modelling etc
in existing/potential Air Quality Management Areas as outlined in the respective letters, which can be downloaded below:
- Air Quality Grant Scheme
- Vehicle emissions testing – Applications for Grant
- Local Air Quality Management – Funding Support
Wherever possible, Andrew Taylor of the Scottish Government would appreciate responses by the 7th March 2011.