An introductory seminar for the Scottish Air Quality Database and Web Site Pilot Study was held in Edinburgh on Thursday March 30th 2006. The event was attended by over forty air quality experts from a range of local authorities and other stakeholder groups in Scotland. The objective was to introduce the project and to gain feedback on the proposed work programme and web site content. The agenda and six talks presented on the day are listed below.
- Welcome and Introduction to the Project - Geeta Wonnacott
- Update on the Review of the Air Quality Strategy - Andrew Taylor
- AQ Websites and Information Dissemination - Jon Bower
- AQ Monitoring in Scotland QA/QC - Ken Stevenson
- Use of Weblogger Technology in the Project - Jim Mills
- AQ Trend Analysis and Mapping for Scotland - Paul Willis
The pilot study web site will be released here later in the year, along with a questionnaire for feedback. A further seminar to discuss results of the pilot study and feedback will be held at the end of September 2006.