The latest Scottish Air Quality Database and Website Annual Seminar was held in Edinburgh on Thursday 26 March 2015. The event was attended by over seventy delegates from a range of organisations including the Scottish Government, local authorities, SEPA, health experts, universities and environmental consultancies. The objective was to discuss the most recent work carried under the Scottish Air Quality Database and Website Contract, and to consider other topical air quality issues for Scotland.
The agenda and presentations from the day are provided below.
- Airborne Particulate Matter - Challenges for Abatement – Prof Roy Harrison, University of Birmingham
- Air Quality in Scotland – Prof David Fowler, CEH - Presentation currently unavailable
- Forecasting Update and Improvements to Know & Respond – Paul Willis, Ricardo-AEA
- CClear the Air Educational Programme – Susannah Telfer, Ricardo-AEA
- New Air Quality Action Planning Resource – Jennifer Simpson, Ricardo-AEA
- Air Quaity Teaching Package – Ben Jackson, SEPA
- Enhanced Data Visualisation Tools – Dr Colin Gillespie, SEPA
- Scottish Government PM with Height Study – Stephen Stratton, Ricardo-AEA
- Development of an EU Air Quality Index – Dr Stuart Sneddon, Ricardo-AEA